Well its been a while, and I have a question

Started by DJ M, July 24, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ M

First of all, hi everyone! Hope you#re all well. Secondly, where can I download the installation files for my software. All the Otszone site says is unavailable and directs me to a page to purchase the software. I just want to install my purchase onto a new laptop. Help!
PDI's:
PAAA-BGB2 - OTSDJ Pro
PBDT-EJYD - OTSDJ Pro
PAVK-4212 - OTS Boombox
PAVS-7Z1C - OTS Video Module
PBWW-XNY4 - OTS Karaoke Module

Let The Music Take Control Of Your Body

milky

Hi DJ M. Long time.

If you know your licence details (I always store it as a txt file in a safe place), you can get the latest .exe file from here. http://www.otsav.com/download-latest/

If you don't know your licence details, you can retrieve them after you login at https://otszone.com/licensing/. Click on "My Licenses" and select the appropriate one. The PDI is displayed to the left of each line, or click on it to get the fill information.

Once you have downloaded and installed again, try to install the licence. It will probably come up with an "Error 220", so you need to follow the instructions on the displayed form. Once you have filled out the form and submitted it, you should hear back from Ots within 24 hours. You can always test the installation by taking the 7 day temporary licence option. It will take 60 seconds to fire up each time, but will give you the chance to set it all up whilst waiting for the response.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Ed

Quote from: milky on July 24, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

you should hear back from Ots within 24 hours

Not always the case and depends on when its submitted

milky

Quote from: Ed on July 25, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
Not always the case and depends on when its submitted

Can you ever make a positive comment, Ed?

Over the years, I have migrated my 5 Ots licences numerous times, and I can honestly say that the longest I ever waited was two days, over a long weekend. Ots have provided for that by allowing a 7 day temporary licence, so the inconvenience was having to wait 60 seconds twice, when the program was started.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Jigger

I think ED meant with the time difference it might take a little longer depending were you are.
Like milky I have had to deal with error code 220 many times and have always had a speedy reply
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Ed

Quote from: milky on July 25, 2018, 09:14:30 PM

Can you ever make a positive comment, Ed?

Oh you mean like your comment on the other thread "but it surprises me that at least some of you don't have something to contribute"  LOL