Goodbye, Farewell and Amen

Started by milky, November 14, 2019, 02:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milky

Five days next week and three the following, and I'm done.
I have massive mouth ulcers, and can't taste anything, so eating is a real chore. Let's all think positively. This will work.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Dr.J

Positive vibes radiating your way!

Jigger

Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

clover-leaf-productions

It takes a lot to keep the Doctor down!  Keep moving forward Buddy!
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

milky

Thanks guys. Weekend off, then last two sessions,Monday, Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Jumpin' Jeff

Glad to hear you're nearing the end of treatments.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

scott hanna

Scott Hanna
PBXS-JHBZ, PASB-3WXR, PAHZ-AMGR, PAGA-6HLJ

2 ots silver, 1 ots pro, 1 extra studio, karaoke

Ed

milky

Thanks everyone for your wishes and support. The radiology was just awful - an experience I wouldn't wish on anyone. It's hard to get my head around using deadly radiation in an attempt to make you better.

However, apart from sporting a George Hamilton tan around my neck area and very tender internal throat "bits", which I am told are only temporary, I feel great and optimistic for a positive prognosis.

The attached image is of the custom made mask that was used to hold me in to correct position to ensure the radiation got to the right places. Not good is you are claustrophobic!

clover-leaf-productions

There you go with that get up now you can take up a career in Fencing.  :)

Please keep us up to date.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

milky

What a difference a couple of months make!
Back in December, I was languishing in ICU after undergoing the operations documented above. I seem to be in a holding pattern. With cancer you never say you are cured until 5 years of clear results are accumulated.

However, as an MD, I have gone back to working closely with some of the Corona Virus patients. It's a risk - any exposure to such an active nasty is, but I felt that it was the least I could do to show my gratitude to the dedicated team who gave me a second chance.

Stay safe and ISOLATE, people. This virus incubates very quickly, with the slightest of exposure, so practise social distancing so it can't get a hold.

Jigger

Its good to see you are doing what you have always done, that is helping helping others, You know better than anyone the kind of illness covid 19 is so you take care of yourself and stay safe.
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Dr.J

Great to hear you are getting back to "normal," helping others in their time of need.
Stay safe and stay healthy.

scott hanna

Thanks so much for your work and so glad to hear you are back up and running
Scott Hanna
PBXS-JHBZ, PASB-3WXR, PAHZ-AMGR, PAGA-6HLJ

2 ots silver, 1 ots pro, 1 extra studio, karaoke

DJ Nikki

Hi everyone..
I have been following this for awhile now, on my phone, but it wasn't able to post any responses. I finally got my laptop up and running, so here I am!

Milky, I hope you are doing well and are safe and healthy through this pandemic. I admire you greatly, for jumping back in the saddle and helping people through this.

Post and let us all know soon, how you are holding up.

We love you!!
Dee Sallee-formerly known as DJ Nikki