Mobile Application

Started by Brickman, February 26, 2016, 07:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brickman

My goodness!!!! It has been a LONG time since I have been here. I am still an OTS user, but no longer run my entertainment company.

Since I am here, I thought I would ask if OTS has considered making an Android and iOS version of their players. That would be pretty cool.
This post, opinion and viewpoint
is the sole property of Brian Brickey.
Please do not copy or otherwise use this
information without the expressed
written consent of the author.

Jumpin' Jeff

Hey Brian, Long Time!

I'm gonna say the only software they are working on is the Esperance software. They made mention last summer of implementing some stuff with the Raspberry Pi for their Broadcast provider customers, but that's basically it. The only thing you will likely be able to do on the IOS or Android platforms are using the RAC web server, and that hasn't changed to my knowledge since it first came out.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Jammin' Adam

Hello there Brian! Glad to see you haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I hope "Brickwall" was doing well for you over the years. Great to see you here man, take care.

And yes an android and IOS app for just playback purposes would be awesome.
Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V