NUMARK DJ2Go... configuration

Started by Lolli, July 01, 2015, 12:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

I took Jumpin' Jeff's advice and got the Numark DJ2Go controller...  Only problem is, it isn't working!

Here's what I have done:
1.went to OPTIONS/MIDI and configured the input settings to DJ2Go
2. left the others as they were.

The controller does not respond.  When I plug it in the lights flicker once but that's as much life as I can get out of it.

I've enabled the controller in the settings but still no joy  :confused:

Can you help please?

Thank you

Jumpin' Jeff

So you didn't select a MIDI map for the DJ2Go?
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Lolli

Hi Jeff.
No, there isn't one in there for the Numark :(

Jumpin' Jeff

Then you need to put one in there, and relaunch Ots, and then select it before Ots will respond to it.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

Lolli

sorry, but how can I "put one in there" if it's not available to pre-select??
Sure it will be obvious when you tell me, but right now I can't see it!

Richie

Jumpin' Jeff

Easiest way is to close Ots, go to the location you installed Ots to, which by default is C:\OtsLabs\, open the data folder, then the OHML folder (C:\OtsLabs\Data\OHML\, and place the file I provided in the other post into this location. Launch OtsAV, and then enter the MIDI configuration panel, and this new file should now be selectable in the map selector box. Once enabled, it should now work as configured.
Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln

Lolli

Hi Jeff. Only the sliders work, not the play or cue buttons   :mellow:

Jumpin' Jeff

I was sure I gave you the correct map, but perhaps not. I don't have the device in front of me currently, so I won't be able to update you until tonight. I will verify the map and re-post it.
Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln