Announcement: OtsAV 1.90.014 Maintenance Release

Started by Glen J. Millar, July 22, 2013, 02:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev

I'll be testing this tonight on Windows 7 x64. May I suggest those having crash problems contact Ots directly to report this. They'll be happy to listen/advise/help. Use this webpage and select technical support. http://www.otslabs.com/email/
Kev

2 x PAZ7-DRKW, 1 x PBZ8-D3Q9 & 1 x PAGD-CMWW

redhot

Thanks Kev, I've now reported this directly to Ots.

JAylmer

Bryan Durio

I also get the crash when doing various mouseovers. I only installed the latest Ots on my home PC (Win 7 Pro 32-bit SP1) so it's no biggie. Yet.
OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+: PAV1-VFZA
OtsAV Radio Webcaster: PBVZ-51GE

I've got CDO, which is like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

It's all just ones and zeros. :p

mel garland

Think I will wait until the crashes have been sorted out.
Melvyn
Tiverton, Devon, Uk
PAAA BKBK

Paul Douglas

Yippee, welcome back decks at the bottom, boy have I missed you

djandy

i would of liked to see some work been done after 1 year of nothing we get what......
looping /karaoke unfinished more controllers things that dj's.....
OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+ Pdi = PAR6-2WWQ
OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic Pdi = PBHZ-5G5L
Karaoke CD+G Module Pdi = PAB2-MEAQ
Video Module Pdi = PAF6-3FTC

Ed

Geez, too many crashes, unlike OTS!! I am waiting till this gets fixed then  :angry1:

Glen J. Millar

As posted by myself on the Facebook Group...OtsAV Users Support Group

"I have not downloaded the licensed version as yet, and only the demo, and no crashes on my Windows Vista Home Premium 64 Bit machine. Just booted up the Trial version this AM and no crashes thus far."

"Well this is not my main DJ computer, but, it is one that can give me a good indication. I would still have to test the Trial on my main DJ system and see how it runs there before I would proceed to upgrade (I still have 1.85.076 on my DJ computers)."

JAylmer

At this stage we can probably assume the new version will be stable with Win 8.
With Win 7 it works with some right now but they might fail tomorrow as we don't yet understand the fault condition, perhaps a Windows update?

So for me I want to move to Win 8 so I am not so concerned about this issue.

Ed

Quote from: JAylmer on July 22, 2013, 05:47:27 PM

So for me I want to move to Win 8 so I am not so concerned about this issue.

THIS SHOULD BE AN ISSUE AND IS, should be able to run PERFECT on 7, to hell with 8 right now!!!

Glen J. Millar

Well I downloaded the Trial to my main DJ computer. This system is Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, ACER 17" Laptop with 8GB RAM, 2.3Ghz, Intel Core i5.

I installed the Trial into a new folder, and imported my music and started playing. I have Video Subsystem enabled, basically everything is enabled, moved the decks to the bottom (ahhhhhh yesssss) and I have been hovering over the Playlist, Library, Prepare and the Menu icon with no problems. No crashes, and I am trying everything that is what people have mentioned they were doing when they had their crash, and it is running stable.

I am liking and if it can stay stable for me, I will be using it this weekend.

Ed

Quote from: Capital DJ Services on July 22, 2013, 06:39:18 PM
Well I downloaded the Trial to my main DJ computer. This system is Windows 7 Home Premium, ACER 17" Laptop with 8GB RAM, 2.3Ghz, Intel Core i5.

I installed the Trial into a new folder, and imported my music and started playing. I have Video Subsystem enabled, basically everything is enabled, moved the decks to the bottom (ahhhhhh yesssss) and I have been hovering over the Playlist, Library, Prepare and the Menu icon with no problems. No crashes, and I am trying everything that is what people have mentioned they were doing when they had their crash, and it is running stable.

I am liking and if it can stay stable for me, I will be using it this weekend.

Thats good to hear Glen, but still worried about these crashes, I am doing a win 7 update now.

dickus51

I had it working for  6 hours now on my win7 ultimate homebuild computer i3 intel 3,3gig and 8gig memory hovering now and then ever so often and works steady as it goes. M-audio soundcard   :thumbsup:
Dick
OtsAV Dj Pro-Classic+ x 2
OtsAV Broadcaster
PDI: PA6A-SM62 | PAD3-HXAB | PAM7-8TM9  :thumb:

Jumpin' Jeff

I haven't installed the licensed version yet, Just the demo of TV on an XP machine, and with the option to launch Ots after install is the only time I had it crash. It's been running stable for the 10-15 executions I've done so far. I'll install the licensed version tonight on my Win 7 x64 pro tonight.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7