Announcement: OtsAV 1.90.014 Maintenance Release

Started by Glen J. Millar, July 22, 2013, 02:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAylmer

Testing  OTS AVDJ 1.90.015  for five minutes and no problems at all.  The previous issue was apparent after a few seconds of provocation and its not there now.

The file mouse over metadata is a huge benefit to me also.

Life is good again, thanks Steve for the quick turnaround.

Nicolee

Been testing 1.90.015 for about an hour with no problems, looks like this simple fix cured the issue.

i'll keep testing just in case something else pops up.......
PDI's :

OtsAV Pro : PAAA-BF4B (OtsJuke since Nov 2000)
OtsAV Pro : PAB5-KQL8 (OtsAV Pro)

Ed

Same here, installed the latest version and works perfect!

I would like to thank Ots Steve for his explanation of this dilemma and will continue to use Ots like usual.

For milky, Install it and stop the worries you have, this ver is stable as it gets!!!! :thumbsup:

Jumpin' Jeff

Thanks for the update and quick turn about Steve!
Awesome as usual for me.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Glen J. Millar

Hey Steve

You're welcome regarding the announcement.

I have also posted you update on the OtsAV Users Support Group on Facebook.

And seriously, this update will very likely have me "finally" moving from v1.85.076 to Esperance. :)

(been testing 1.90.014 for 24 hours with no problems)

scott hanna

I have it running for a few hours now....the. .15 version, working great.

As others have mentioned, the pop up info block is great

Quicker access to categories is great too....along with the ctl+q

I use my categories a lot, along with sorting songs by plays, so the most popular songs of that category are always at the top
Scott Hanna
PBXS-JHBZ, PASB-3WXR, PAHZ-AMGR, PAGA-6HLJ

2 ots silver, 1 ots pro, 1 extra studio, karaoke

Glen J. Millar

Well I did it. After testing OtsAV DJ v1.90.014 for over 24 hours with no problems, I have upgraded my main DJ computer from v1.85.076 to v1.90.015.

I just fired it up and will see how all goes, but, I am very confident I will have no issues and I had none with v1.90.014.

It took me a bit, but I am now officially a user of Esperance!!

Now to do the tests on my other 2 units (1 is identical to my main DJ system and the other is a AMD Athlon system) all running Windows 7.

Ed

Very nice Glen, I really like the choice to have the lighter colors back, black text again! The neon stuff gets to my eyes, I'm getting old you know, almost 59.
My install went flawless, all settings stayed the same but did not like the little pop ups with mouse.....I like things simple and if i need to inquire about a file I will go to it manually in studio. Still trying to figure out what else the new release will do "audio" wise...NOT into any video!

shdixon

Stan Dixon, Central Ohio USA
http://www.standixonentertainment.com

Bryan Durio

It looks like 015 solved the problem for me, too. Good job, Ots folks.
OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+: PAV1-VFZA
OtsAV Radio Webcaster: PBVZ-51GE

I've got CDO, which is like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

It's all just ones and zeros. :p

Ed

Tim Gainer

Hey, watch it - I ain't that far behind you guys!  :laugh:

DL'd .05 yesterday - been running flawlessly as you would expect. Thanks to the Ots crew for showing us once again why they are they're the standard in app stability!! :thumbsup:
Ots Radio Broadcaster 1.94
PDI=PB5E-FGPP
Ots DJPro 1.94
PDI=PBN6-ZLTL
Ots DJPro 1.90
PDI=PBXH-PNK9

If music is the food of the soul, then play on...

:aGuitar:

JAylmer

I was having troubles with the 1.90.015 update crashing.  Did a dance Friday night with 1.90.015 and no issues at all.

JAylmer

Woops that should have read: I was having troubles with the 1.90.014 update crashing.

Jumpin' Jeff

good to hear .015 isn't causing you the problems .014 was!
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7