Do You Want it Fast or Do You Want it Right?

Started by Jumpin' Jeff, January 11, 2006, 07:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott hanna

Quote from: Lou D on January 29, 2011, 07:24:45 PM
Dittos on every word, Scott!
BTW... Are you following me? Our paths cross often in cyberspace.

Lou D

Lou,
Am I following you? No.  Stalking is more like it :rolleyes:
Scott Hanna
PBXS-JHBZ, PASB-3WXR, PAHZ-AMGR, PAGA-6HLJ

2 ots silver, 1 ots pro, 1 extra studio, karaoke

Jumpin' Jeff

Reviewing this topic, and thought i'd update some info...
The direct links to the posted articles are no longer valid, as WinXPNews.com now sends you to http://www.vipreantivirus.com/

It's unfortunate that we can't link back to the original articles, but at least we still have them.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

tower

Well we are into the 11th Month of 2016 and soon it will be 2017 and I still can not import more than 650 CDG+MP3 Ots Karaoke files INTO OTS STUDIO to bulk edit them due to a memory code size error which I reported to Ots back in 2008.   Then there is the MAJOR problem that MPEG2 or VOB Video DVD's are no longer used by Promo Only or XtendaMix and the MP4 and MKV format HD Video they supply Video Discotheque and Clubs will NOT IMPORT into OTS Studio direct.   It takes a very powerful PC to convert MP4 or MKV Video back to MPEG2 without major loss of quality.  I am spending HOURS every month converting Video for my group.

The batch editing tools for the BULK editing of OTS files has never been developed, despite it having been promised now for over 10 years.

None of this has anything to do with the CORE OTS software, but I want it Right and by that I MEAN RIGHT NOW.   Thank you.