4K Vies Tracks Needed

Started by clover-leaf-productions, November 11, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clover-leaf-productions

Greetings To The Ots World!

Well I do not know what happened to the old DJ area of the Board, but for some reason I can not find it this morning. :(  So this thread will fit here alright, unless someone would like to move it somewhere that it fits better.  :)

We have an upcoming project that I need two music videos for.  It is a private project that exempts it from ASCAP & BMI restrictions; so when someone suggested a video download tool that would work in YouTube I had no royalty conflicts in my mind about attempting to perform this download legally for our purposes.

My problem is that I can not find any of these tools that will actually allow a 4k download of a music video.  It would appear that YouTube has put a block in place that will not allow you to get anything downloaded with any music video higher than a 300k resolution on their music videos. :(  I really need the 4k resolution for this particular project?

I have even attempted to find sites where I could purchase these videos in the high resolution format, but have been unable to locate such a site.  So I figured I would ask here since so many of the other DJ's use video projection at their events.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

milky

Sadly, even the OtsTV version maxes out at 720p.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38