Prime Cuts Is Gone - Next Move

Started by clover-leaf-productions, January 06, 2019, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clover-leaf-productions

Greetings To The Ots World!

So it really happened; Prime Curs got out of the monthly music business.  They are touting a group called PromoOnly as a good replacement for their service.  WOW is PromoOnly expensive in comparison!

So the question is for those who were using Prime Cuts, what are you doing now to collect the latest tracks?

Are there other services out there that do a good job of providing the best of the monthly hits that you are having success using?  I would like to give them a look see.

Thanks to all for their thoughts, and help in advance.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

Lane

Prime Curs had to shut down operations because I raised my rates so high they could not longer afford me.

As for Prime Cuts, never used them. I get most of my music directly from artists who are happy to send me CDs. The benefit of playing not typical for radio music.
It's all just programming :P

Jumpin' Jeff

Prime cuts is done??? Wow! That's what I used when I was active. Sorry to hear! I have no suggestions for it's replacement I'm afraid.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

clover-leaf-productions

They are touting this group called PromoOnly as a replacement, WOW are they ever expensive to get the same type of package we used to get from Primecuts.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

scott hanna

If you were a prime cuts customer, Jim weisz, who was at prime cuts, is offering a special deal if you come over to promo only before January 31
Scott Hanna
PBXS-JHBZ, PASB-3WXR, PAHZ-AMGR, PAGA-6HLJ

2 ots silver, 1 ots pro, 1 extra studio, karaoke