WOW! It's quiet in here!

Started by milky, June 27, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milky

I've got a "Title Identity Crisis", because I am variously "Doctor", "Professor", or "Mister", depending on the environment or the company I am in. Very rarely do I get it right. I also have a surname which is a common Christian name, so my first and last names often get reversed on name tags.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Ed

Quote from: milky on July 30, 2018, 08:35:10 PM
I've got a "Title Identity Crisis", because I am variously "Doctor", "Professor", or "Mister", depending on the environment or the company I am in. Very rarely do I get it right. I also have a surname which is a common Christian name, so my first and last names often get reversed on name tags.

Good to know Mark

c.t.carter

Hi the last time I had any in put was about using otsav DJ on windows 10 but not successfully. So I just went back to windows 7. I had problems with play back and saving media files. Was there a patch or update i missed cos I'm thinking going back and starting again with windows 10. I'm only putting it up here cos it's so quiet in here (ha ha) Cheers Chris

Jigger

Well I have 3 computers all running win 10 with no problems, you can check if you have the latest version of Ots  should be 1.94.027
It also will be worth making sure you have  your graphic card drivers up to date.
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Jumpin' Jeff

All my PCs/Laptops have 10 running on them.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

markebenson

I would still recommend upgrading to windows 7.  Windows 10 has so many useless services for a dj computer that you have to turn off to make things efficient.

My win 7 setup  with ots auto startup included boot time is at  16 sec.

0 failures

Yes you can go in and critique 10 but why?

Ed

I still use 7 for ots but have a laptop for other things thats on 10. I find 7 much faster and less intrusive than 10. I highly dislike the fact you can not turn updates off on 10 as well.

Jumpin' Jeff

Problem is that Ots has coded the newest versions of Ots to be more efficient with Windows 10 and it's video overlay. If you're not doing video, then no biggy.
Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln

clover-leaf-productions

Long live Ots 1.85, and Windows XP!  :beer3: Ots gig machines never touch the Internet so no need to fix what is not broken.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com