WOW! It's quiet in here!

Started by milky, June 27, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

DJArt (Baby Boomer DJ)

Jigger

I am 68 Milky, Its good to be the young one.

Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Dj Buik

Well i'm almost a teenager compare to some of you guys  :)
I'm 58 years young

(Excuse my Dutch humour)

Dj Buik, Netherlands (PAAA-BFAJ, PADQ-QAAN, PAES-37QS and PB7S-AD6J)

socialdancer

One more 70 year old :)

I don't need the radio stuff or fancy controllers, just something that won't over tax my old XP laptops.
I play live to ballroom dancers so the speed change is handy and I can change speed on the fly without anyone noticing.

I put some effort into organising my music, added a few ahk's, and the combination of codes in the titles, ots categories and searching works just the way I like it, while a modified now playing tool drives an LED message board.  Logs and play history help me avoid continually playing just my favourites.

I see no reason to change.

Jigger

Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Ed

Otsusers, where all the old farts meet

Tim Gainer

WELL, WELL!! Seems the old cave still has some life after all!

Howdy, gang! Couldn't help but chime in. Milky's right - things here are mighty quiet. Ots hasn't has an up date in who-knows-how-long and it doesn't seem to be in the works from what I surmise.

I haven't done the FB thing yet (heh, Jeff called it "FacistBook"..) and to be honest, I just got back on FB after a LOOONG absence from it. It wouldn't seem the same...I prefer the old forum pages, m'self.

Ots Radio Broadcaster 1.94
PDI=PB5E-FGPP
Ots DJPro 1.94
PDI=PBN6-ZLTL
Ots DJPro 1.90
PDI=PBXH-PNK9

If music is the food of the soul, then play on...

:aGuitar:

Dr.J

Good to see some of the "old" crew still hang-out here ;)

Been retired from DJ'ing for about 5 years now, miss the ol' OtsJuke DJ.

Still have several licenses kicking around, just haven't had the time to make use of them. And updates are too few and far between to be concerned with.

Visit this site every couple of weeks or so; habits are hard to break :)

milky

70 + 53 + 73 + 68 + 58 + 70 = 392

392 / 6 = Average age 65 (of the respondents).

We probably discovered Ots in our mid-forties, so it might explain why we are missing the high life that Ots enjoyed back then.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Ed

70 + 53 + 73 + 68 + 58 + 70 + 63 = 455

Tim Gainer

...and add another 60 here! (GAW, i can't b'lieve I just admitted that publicly!) :ohmy:
Ots Radio Broadcaster 1.94
PDI=PB5E-FGPP
Ots DJPro 1.94
PDI=PBN6-ZLTL
Ots DJPro 1.90
PDI=PBXH-PNK9

If music is the food of the soul, then play on...

:aGuitar:

HOTHITS

Hey don't count me out  :thumbsup: 60+ & loving it & thanks guys & gals for all your support  :thumbsup:
Dell XPS 2720 AIO/Windows 10Pro/500gb C-SSD/2tb E-HHD/Intel i7-4770S @ 310GHz/Intei HD Graphics 4600 Nvidia GeForce GT 750M/ Old System XPpro,Pen4, 2.8gig, 40/120/120gig HD/ Pioneer 16x DVD/ Yamaha 44x24x44 CD_R/ 2gig DDR ram/ GeForce 6200oc AGP 256MB Graphics card/ M-Audio Delta 1010 & Sound Max soundcard.
S&L PDI=PAYF-MDTA
OtsJuke DJ{free upgrade to 2.0}PDI=PBMS-6WCN

milky

Ooh, the average age is sliding back towards 63. It still confirms my theory that Ots has lost its appeal with the youngsters.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Audioot

Oh, I could easily lower that (57 next month :)  )  still using OTS 24/7 and still waiting for that 2.0 release :)
PDI: PBHQ-8L9Q - OtsAV Dj Pro Classic+
AOR, Classic+Symphonic Rock & Occasional Electronic Music....
Twitter: @radioeileen