Laser 558 Tribute Stream (Video & Radio)

Started by LASER558, April 05, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LASER558

The Laser 558 Tribute Site is up and testing, playing the 'All Hit' 80's format from a Giant US Pirate Station of the era blasting out from the North Sea aboard the MV Communicator to over 10 million listeners in the UK and across Europe! 

We are testing a 720 HD Video Stream, albeit most songs are SD 80s.

We Officially launch on May 24th 2017 with lot's of exciting things happening! laser558.eu

We are using OTSTV and finding it awesome! Still some tweaking to do. We have currently an AM Stream (as Laser used to sound on 558 KHz AM) The Video Stream and soon, an FM Stream Launching soon.

We are introducing some new shows, to break up the rolling 80's format, at the weekends from 8-10pm BST it's Laser Today! How Laser might sound with hits from the 90s & Today and its Golden Oldies Sunday with a Smokin' Oldies Juke Box format playing 60s & 70s from 10am - 2pm BST

Interested in all your comments / memories of Laser - Proud to be displaying the powered by OTS on our site!!

(Thanks to Jeff for sorting out the account after us losing the original email tied to it)  :thumbsup:

ATB - Mike

Audioot

Awesome. I used to listen to Laser during the 80's (as well as Radio Caroline).  Not quite my music format (too pop/dance orientated at the time) but loved the jocks.. Jessie brandon and Charlie Wolfe particularly.  I'll give it another try ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ypVdRf3KQ

PDI: PBHQ-8L9Q - OtsAV Dj Pro Classic+
AOR, Classic+Symphonic Rock & Occasional Electronic Music....
Twitter: @radioeileen

LASER558

Quote from: Audioot on April 05, 2017, 01:12:05 PM
Awesome. I used to listen to Laser during the 80's (as well as Radio Caroline).  Not quite my music format (too pop/dance orientated at the time) but loved the jocks.. Jessie brandon and Charlie Wolfe particularly.  I'll give it another try ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ypVdRf3KQ

Thanks Audioot! Great memories from the video you posted

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7