Wishing DJ Nikki "All the Best"

Started by milky, October 18, 2016, 10:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milky

Many of the "old timers" here on the forum will remember DJ Nikki - aka Dee Sallee. She, and her (now) ex husband Dave have been long time Ots users and have offered much advice and interesting snippets over the years.

I have learned recently that her health is not as good as it could be. It's personal, so I won't go into details, but she has just come out of hospital after a serious operation, so I know that she would get a buzz out of hearing from the forum members as she works on her recovery. None of us can forget her bubbly personality and funny anecdotes she has told over the years.

Dee, here's wishing you "All the Best", and a speedy return to full health.

Much love from the Ots Forum Team.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

clover-leaf-productions

It is not the same without Nikki around.  Come back, and play when you feel better!  We miss you a lot. :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

Jammin' Adam

Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V

Jigger

Get well soon Nikki.
Thanks Milky for the "old timers" tag
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Tim Gainer

We've been missing our Nikki Nickelback for too long! Get well soon, sweetie - we love you!  :thumbsup: :wave:

..and thanks, Milky for the update!
Ots Radio Broadcaster 1.94
PDI=PB5E-FGPP
Ots DJPro 1.94
PDI=PBN6-ZLTL
Ots DJPro 1.90
PDI=PBXH-PNK9

If music is the food of the soul, then play on...

:aGuitar:

Jumpin' Jeff

I too recently discovered this as her Facebook friend. Took me back a bit.  I'll mention it to her, to stop back for a visit.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

DJ Nikki

Hi everybody! Thank you so much for all the well wishes! I'm doing well, and hope my new challenge will be over in a couple months.

I discovered a lump in my breast in late July and on August
17th, I learned it was breast cancer. After alot of tests I had the tumor and some lymph nodes removed last week and the "girls" are still intact although they are angry with me at the moment lol! I go next week for a post op appointment and will make an appointment with an oncologist to schedule 33 radiation treatments over 7 weeks and hopefully I will be done and can skip any chemo and not lose my hair lol!

Your love means a great deal to me and I thank you very much. I'll check in and update you guys as things move along.

For those of you who have ladies in your lives, have them get checked and "save second base"! I caught mine early and I'm extremely thankful for that.
Dee Sallee-formerly known as DJ Nikki

milky

Hang in there Nikki, and look after those "puppies".

Radiation treatment isn't for the feint hearted, but is still a better option than chemo. However, unfortunately it is dependent on the skill of the operator. Some probe too deep and destroy healthy tissue, some play safe and adjust the power such that it doesn't do its job, or leaves areas un-irradiated.

All of us on the forum wish you speedy recovery and much love.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

clover-leaf-productions

....And the irony of it all is it is Breast Cancer Month.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

DJ Nikki

Thank you very much fellas. I love y'all very much!

Tim Gainer

We love you, sweetie - hang in there!
Ots Radio Broadcaster 1.94
PDI=PB5E-FGPP
Ots DJPro 1.94
PDI=PBN6-ZLTL
Ots DJPro 1.90
PDI=PBXH-PNK9

If music is the food of the soul, then play on...

:aGuitar:

DJ Nikki

Thank you guys....I love you.

I've had to put my radiation treatments on hold for awhile. My boss had to have an emergency abdominal surgery and it out for 6 weeks...he's been gone 2 weeks so far. I'll let y'all know when things get started when he gets back.

Jumpin' Jeff

That's too bad Nikki! Although I would think this is a little more important in the larger scheme of things.
Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln

DJ Nikki

Well, I look at it like this:
I've had surgery so technically I am cancer free. The radiation is a deterrent for reaccurance. It took approximately 11 years to develop a 1cm tumor so putting it off one month isn't a long time in comparison. And lastly, i need snow, so that when the radiation burns get to hurting, I can go outside and make snow angels...face down of course lol!!