Music Video Format

Started by Lolli, July 30, 2015, 02:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

Thanks Jeff... I'll be off to bed as it's 00:44 here in the UK.  I'll take a look in the morning

Thanks again for all your help

Richie

Jumpin' Jeff

I'm Back, and did a screen grab in Ots of the output in the same general frame location. The first was with a 16:9 video output from Ots, the second at 4:3.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Lolli

Jumpin' Jeff

Glad I caught you, but I'd like to point something out about doing things in this way...
If it thinks it should be 19.9, you tend to chop the title information.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

Lolli

Definitely 4:3 - not too worried about the title although most of them display the title OK.
So please tell me what you did to get it to go full screen :)
Thanks

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln

Lolli

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln