Hello Professor Doctor Milky

Started by milky, July 13, 2015, 04:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milky

Some of you may know that I am a practising psychologist from Australia. Actually, I have been a Professor Emeritus for many years., but now, at the tender age of 66, I am pleased to announce that I have just graduated as a Doctor of Medicine, so my official title (which I only use on formal occasions) is Professor Doctor, or PhD Em(psych), MD.

There's also a Master of Computer Science (MCompSc) and a bunch of other letters I can throw in as Fellow of various emminent groups. Just goes to show, we are never too old to learn, and I hope to continue acquiring and using skills until the day I drop off the perch.

Do we have any other doctors out there in Ots land?

OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Jigger

Congratulations Milky
As you say we are never to old to learn that's how we progress.
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Jumpin' Jeff

Congrats Professor! I Mean Doctor... I mean.... Oh never mind. Just congrats!
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Darryl

I'm impressed.  I didn't have the drive to complete my Bsc when I left school.  Finding the time to complete a doctorate plus all of the other stuff you do... Wow!

Well done Milky.
OtsAV: PDI PAAA-BFDR

Version 3.0.8.0 of the Karaoke Hoster is available now - http://sourceforge.net/projects/karaokehoster

Checkout my CDG Editor - repair badly ripped CDG Karaoke files with ease: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdgeditor/

Now Playing in OtsAV - https://sourceforge.net/projects/nowplayinginots/ - Show your Windows Live Messenger contacts what you are listening to in OtsAV.

Glen J. Millar

clover-leaf-productions

The Doctor is in!. ...Actually he is out, far out baby! :icon_lol:

Very well done indeed.
Cheers,
Brian
Dayton, Ohio, USA

www.clover-leaf-productions.com

Jammin' Adam

Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V

milky

Thanks guys. I won't be hanging out the shingle, but I will do some locum work for the local Medical Centre, to give some of the doctors there a well earned break, and it will be great when in the field doing the disaster counselling if I can trot out my little black bag if needed, instead of having to wait for the "ambos" to arrive.
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38