Browser Tool Bar

Started by Jigger, January 05, 2015, 06:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jigger

Jeff I can't find the link to your Browser Toolbar , I use it all the time for the forum, I must of deleted it accidentally when cleaning my browser, I would be grateful if you could post the link.
Thanks
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Jumpin' Jeff

Sorry Ron. I quit posting it because it wasn't a trusted source any longer. Web of Trust
Primarily because it produces spyware/malware on your system. http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php?topic=132148.0

I logged into lastpass to locate Conduit, the host of the toolbar, and it looks to have changed to como or Perion Codefuel. I can't log into either with my conduit credentials, so  it appears that I am not able to access the bar myself.

I'd be happy to try and recreate it on another toolbar system if someone could provide a link to a reputable toolbar to replace the Conduit toolbar...

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Jumpin' Jeff

Found the link Ron.
It popped up a warning from WOT as before for me stating it poor reputation and user ratings.

I extracted the link from the Video tutorial & screenshot clip I found on software informer.

http://otspeersupport.forumtoolbar.com/
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

Jigger

Thanks Jeff, I have never had a problem with it. When I do a browser clean up it does say it has a poor reputation but I don't have a problem with malware or spyware.
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Jumpin' Jeff

No Problem Ron!
I've had a couple complaints though, and seen it overwrite my home page once, so decided it was in my best intrest to no longer promote it.
Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln

Ed

Your getting old Jeff, lol

Jumpin' Jeff

Aren't we all???
LOL

FYI, I'm closing on 50 all too soon!
Jeff Main

Abraham Lincoln