OTS Freezing

Started by nextgen1, December 29, 2013, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nextgen1

OK guys I'm having a slight issue. In one of my DJ systems I have a raid 5 server 4 TB. Usually I have no problems with it or OTS at all but today after adding about 3 gigs of music and videos. The little OTS guy in the upper top right corner was all Gray and the system would not play. My standard start up has been start the server and then start OTS. It does seem to work when I start OTS first and then the server but I'm wondering what is happening to make OTS operate like this. Also I have another program I start after I start the server to keep the drive alive and never spin down while during a performance. Given that we do run videos, I'm wonder if after I start OTS and then the server If I minimize OTS to start the secondary program will that disrupt the overlay screen. I'm hoping I'm making enough since that my slight problem is understood. Thanks in advance to all of you who might answer.

nextgen1

This is a fairly high end system but it is also on Vista. I'm thinking maybe this should be an upgraded computer time in the next couple months.