Blu Ray to DVD

Started by milky, November 28, 2013, 07:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milky

OK, I bought my first music video album which ONLY comes on Blu Ray. What are we all using to down-convert to Ots?
OtsDJ           PDI = PAAA-BHVP,  PBQN-3658
S & L               PDI = PAAA-BK27 x 2
Studio             PDI = PAAA-BL38

Jumpin' Jeff

I haven't done blu-ray yet, but possibly AnyDVD HD. Not sure if you can split to chapters though.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

DJ M

PDI's:
PAAA-BGB2 - OTSDJ Pro
PBDT-EJYD - OTSDJ Pro
PAVK-4212 - OTS Boombox
PAVS-7Z1C - OTS Video Module
PBWW-XNY4 - OTS Karaoke Module

Let The Music Take Control Of Your Body

JAylmer

Given that the .m2ts files are an mpeg stream, what happens if they are copied and renamed to .mpeg?   Works with standard DVD's.

powerjam

Try Movavi, it converts most anything I've thrown at it. You probably need to decrypt the video first if it's copy protected and that's something you'll have to deal with on your own, I cannot recommend decryption software as that may or may not be legal in your locality.
\"Might as well face it, I\'m addicted to Ots.\"

OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+ w/ Upgrades to 2.0 PDI PAAA-BEPK, OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+ w/ Upgrades to 2.0 PDI PAAA-BHF9
Ots CD Scratch 1200 Deluxe PDI PA1M-8L4V
OtsBoomBox 3 Licenses PDI PAAA-BLMG

Dj Buik

Anydvd hd will decrypt your blueray so it will play on any device. After that you need to split it into tracks.
Dj Buik, Netherlands (PAAA-BFAJ, PADQ-QAAN, PAES-37QS and PB7S-AD6J)