invalid oqml

Started by rickdjkj, October 13, 2013, 04:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickdjkj

playing at a wedding,went to my dance music catagory,played some then went back to omql,then whenever I started typing a song in the search I would get am orange question mark and next to it said invalid omql.was really hard scrolling down to whatever sone I needed.what could have went wrong? please help...been using ots for quite awhile and never ran into this.

Jammin' Adam

You must of still had the omql search box in focus, click the curser on the "search" box to the right of the oqml search box and it will light up blue, then search for your song.
Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V

Jumpin' Jeff

Yes, I agree. You selected the omql to select the category, but then didn't change back to your search box.
The omql box will always show invalid unless it matches a value in your library. You can use ctrl + shift + Alt + (left or right arrow) to move between them.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

rickdjkj

will remember that if it ever happens again..booted computer up this morning and it was fine so I guess rebooting would have fixed it though would never reboot durring a gig.Thanks for the help guys