two otsdj icons-could that be problem?

Started by rickdjkj, November 25, 2012, 07:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickdjkj

I have 2 otsdj icons on my desktop,one which is the newer icon (blue) and the older one(black),the newer one does not have all my songs in catagorized,ie: 1980's,dance,country,oldies etc. which I made over the years..the old one does..not sure if maybe there's a conflict and if so how would I fix it?related to the skipping like symptons maybe?

Jumpin' Jeff

The icons have nothing to do with it.the OML file referenced by the icon however may. It sounds to me as though they are referencing 2 different OML files anyhow. If you could post the shortcut's proerties target info, we could provide you with alternate shortcuts to swap the oml files for you to try.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

rickdjkj

G:\OtsLabs\OtsLabs\Data\OtsAVpro.oml  (this is the one I use that has all my catagories)
C:\OtsLabs\OtsAVDJ.exe(this is the other that has only the preloaded catagories)
  hope this helps..really need to figure it out

Jammin' Adam

Go into your G: drive and copy the G:\OtsLabs\Data\OtsAVpro.oml file and paste it into your C:\OtsLabs\Data folder, this is the default location OtsAV stores the OML file.

If it wants to overwrite the already stored file and you don't want to do that, rename that file then paste the G:\ file into the folder.

Your new shortcut should work correctly then.
Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V