1.90 Help Screen Colors...

Started by Big Guy, August 05, 2012, 08:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Guy

:wowza:
I have played with 1.90 and find it "different".  Is there a way to change the colors?  I know that in 1.85 you could.  Have been unable to find any controls for this.

Also, is there any way to bring back the genre buttons?  I use the crap out of them, with the new way, it is kind of a hassle.

Thanks everyone.

Dale James

Quote from: Big Guy on August 05, 2012, 08:18:45 PM
:wowza:
I have played with 1.90 and find it "different".  Is there a way to change the colors?  I know that in 1.85 you could.  Have been unable to find any controls for this.

Currently, you can only change the Rack Area (where decks are).
Click Ots logo top left > view > Rack Area > Backdrop/Structure

Quote from: Big Guy on August 05, 2012, 08:18:45 PM
Also, is there any way to bring back the genre buttons?  I use the crap out of them, with the new way, it is kind of a hassle.

Access to genres is at top of media library click arrow to left of 'OMQL' > Show All Items In Category
Yesterday's Gone - Move On Up!
www.dalecaffrey.com
www.audiobasehk.com

Paul Douglas

Hi Big Guy,

I have been recording my regular weekly oldies show today, where I use 6 different catagories and have found that once I've opened them in OMQL that i can surf backwards and forwards through them with ease using the arrow buttons by the search bar, even easier than the old way.

Thanks Ots Guys

Dale James

Quote from: Paul Douglas on August 05, 2012, 09:12:03 PM
I use 6 different catagories and have found that once I've opened them in OMQL that i can surf backwards and forwards through them with ease using the arrow buttons by the search bar

Alternatively, you can use ctrl + backspace & ctrl + shift + backspace
Yesterday's Gone - Move On Up!
www.dalecaffrey.com
www.audiobasehk.com

Big Guy

:rolleyes:
Thanks everyone, but I think I am going to stay with 1.85 at this time.  The color scheme kills my eyes and if your in a dark setting, even worse.

I was disappointed that there were not any directions for 1.90.  It was trial and error.

I will be checking out the forum on a regular basis to see what transpires.

Have a wonderful OTS day.

djnpd

I actualy like the darker scheme, it is better for DJ work because you can use it with out to much glear shining in your eyes.

Before you all jump and shout I have 6/24 vision, the scheme is easier on the eye.

The only downside to it is the buttons, thank god I use a Controller for looping as I would hit the wrong buttons.

jeff wood

I do think that its easier on the eye to the white on black text as on 1.85., rather than the grey on black text on exp,,

When I put the two side by side, I think 1.85 is easier to read..