OtsAV Video samples.

Started by Jumpin' Jeff, August 02, 2012, 06:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumpin' Jeff

The low quality OtsAV video samples come with the Demo, but at one point Ots offered the higher quality samples for download on their OtsZone server. I no longer see these samples offered there.

Does anyone have these higher quality samples they could send me? If I recall, the file size was somewhere around 6GB. I'd like to use those samples when I create any demo videos.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Ots_Steve

Quote from: Artist formerly known as 'Jumpin' Jeff' on August 02, 2012, 06:04:47 PM
The low quality OtsAV video samples come with the Demo, but at one point Ots offered the higher quality samples for download on their OtsZone server. I no longer see these samples offered there.

Does anyone have these higher quality samples they could send me? If I recall, the file size was somewhere around 6GB. I'd like to use those samples when I create any demo videos.

Hi Jeff,

Try here:

http://www.otsav.com/download-ots-samples/

Note: Is linked from the old 1.75 release notes page which you can still get to from the current release notes page (previous release notes at bottom).

Cheers,
Ots_Steve
Ots Labs - Intelligence for your AV.™
DOWNLOAD FREE: OtsAV, OtsTurntables and Ots CD Scratch 1200

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Mainesmixx

hey just downloaded those vid.. they work great on the ots video screens,  now how can i get the 2nd monitor to work?   I have and intel motherboared with intel graphics on board display..   i have dual screen and identiry with 1 on main display and 2 on 2nd display..   i have  extend my desktop to the second monitor...  im very Green with his..   I have a  halloween party that would like me to do some karaoke but things are not going well for me...   any thoughts?    ihave the  vga and dvi- ports that im connected to..

Maines
Maines
Mainesmixx.com
80s Hit Machine
Maine, USA

discodonal.com

Are you getting the windows desktop to show on the second monitor or is it just a green picture? Intel graphics cards and Ots are not the best of friends but it should work for a while anyway. Have you right clicked control, alt, shift & v to enable the Ots videos for your second display? Have you updated your drivers for your video card?

DJ M

In the video settings you have to tell OTS which screen to use. I'm not at my machine at the moment but navigate thru the menu and it is pretty easy. Select your 2nd screen as the main output ansd your videos/karaoke should appear on your 2nd screen.
PDI's:
PAAA-BGB2 - OTSDJ Pro
PBDT-EJYD - OTSDJ Pro
PAVK-4212 - OTS Boombox
PAVS-7Z1C - OTS Video Module
PBWW-XNY4 - OTS Karaoke Module

Let The Music Take Control Of Your Body

DJ M

Quote from: Ots_Steve on August 03, 2012, 02:40:05 PM

Hi Jeff,

Try here:

http://www.otsav.com/download-ots-samples/

Note: Is linked from the old 1.75 release notes page which you can still get to from the current release notes page (previous release notes at bottom).

Cheers,
Ots_Steve

Not sure what Jeff was looking for but looking at the file size and the description (says VCD quality) these arent the ones you were looking for, are they?
PDI's:
PAAA-BGB2 - OTSDJ Pro
PBDT-EJYD - OTSDJ Pro
PAVK-4212 - OTS Boombox
PAVS-7Z1C - OTS Video Module
PBWW-XNY4 - OTS Karaoke Module

Let The Music Take Control Of Your Body

Mainesmixx

I tried to use #2 screen as desk top but the option is greyed out..  yes i have updated my drivers for it..   and the 2nd monitor shows the windows background..  and i just tried the  alt control shift v and bingo..  overlay failed..  hardware error or incompatable... 

Maines :(   any idea what  vid card i should get.. money is very tight right now to be spending it on my ots machine..

Maines
Mainesmixx.com
80s Hit Machine
Maine, USA

Mainesmixx

Well after updating the Bios  i got the 2nd screen to work..    tested out those demo vids from OTS link..  just now need a karaokee file to test out the right system and then gotta go get some xtra mic's..

Maines
Maines
Mainesmixx.com
80s Hit Machine
Maine, USA