Esperance is here!

Started by Ots_Steve, August 01, 2012, 09:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sinclair

cem6a, Click on the little "Down" arrow on the left in the library (above the little ots guys and just left of OMQL" ... then, in popup menu, choose show all items in category. Then once a category is brought up, you can use the Left and Right arrows (above the down arrow) to toggle between lists (categories you chose and the full library) ... pretty neat  :thumbsup:

MusicmadUK

Jigger

I have tried double clicking on an ots file In Esperance, it opens a window to allow you to edit the file but it will not play in studio.
If I open studio on its own with Esperance closed it works, very strange I will try and figure it out
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

lpresnell

I've about got it figured out, but 1 thing. How do you import a playlist?
Larry :confused:

Rewind45

This is good timing for me as I am just about to relaunch my station after ordering a VPS. Couldn't have happened at a better time. I do have a question about licensing. I have a licence for 1.85 which I have not used for some time. I uninstalled the software, so can I just install 1.90 without any licence issues.

Alan

MusicmadUK

Works fine on OTSAV DJ Pro Classic (1.90) on my vista desktop pc (on a temp license) Ron, also OtsAV TV Broadcaster working fine on Win 7 (I3 Gig laptop) also currently on a temp license

BJ

I must be overlooking something, If I want to download where do I find it. I see 1.85 Pro,but no 1.90

MusicmadUK

Quote from: BJ on August 01, 2012, 02:31:51 PM
I must be overlooking something, If I want to download where do I find it. I see 1.85 Pro,but no 1.90

http://ots.gs/2Fg

look towards the very bottom of the page for the various links

BJ

I see the link to upgrade liscense,but I Need a new one for this computer. I don't see 1.90 listed

Jigger

Figured out why studio didn't work, the computer I have downladed Esperance to is my home computer and the sound config was asiio4all when  I change it to the onboard sound card all worked well, I have three other licences to put on other computers when I have got used to the program they should all be alright.
The new search is brilliant, I am pleased with Esperance and looking forward to the next updates.
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

MusicmadUK

Quote from: BJ on August 01, 2012, 03:23:49 PM
I see the link to upgrade liscense,but I Need a new one for this computer. I don't see 1.90 listed

Try this link http://www.otsav.com/buy-otsav-dj/

I presume you have a license that doesn't include the upgrade to v2 included, if not you might want to contact ots corp via email and I am sure they will sort
you out :)

hubert17

OtsAV on Windows 7

dickus51

Yees wery neat...will be much fiddeling to get used to it :wowza:
Dick
OtsAV Dj Pro-Classic+ x 2
OtsAV Broadcaster
PDI: PA6A-SM62 | PAD3-HXAB | PAM7-8TM9  :thumb:

Dr.J

Quote from: lpresnell on August 01, 2012, 02:20:12 PM
I've about got it figured out, but 1 thing. How do you import a playlist?
Larry :confused:

The same as it's always been, either:
1) right-click on the playlist/prepare list > import > choose your option > use the pop-up window to select your playlist
2) left-click on the OtsGuy in the top left corner (main menu) > file > import list > choose your option > use the pop-up window to select your playlist

That should work.