Who Plans to use Esperance For Their Next Gig?

Started by Glen J. Millar, July 31, 2012, 10:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicolee

Used 1.90 Saturday night without problems, still getting used to the search function and the limited spaced allowed for track names, as like many I have several remixes of the same track and are finding difficult to choose between them, having to at the moment right click and show info on each one..... not good.

I like for example if you have items in the prepare panel and remove it for a short while when enabled again it remembers, maybe the same could be applied if you could temporary reduced the screen to two panes for better search functionality, and then re-enable to check previously played items.
PDI's :

OtsAV Pro : PAAA-BF4B (OtsJuke since Nov 2000)
OtsAV Pro : PAB5-KQL8 (OtsAV Pro)

scott hanna

Quote from: scott hanna on August 13, 2012, 06:29:47 PM
Basically, if you bought it in the last few years but before July 18th 2012, the upgrade is not free. Regular price is $189 for the upgrade. I am not sure when the license stopped including upgrades to 2.0, but I'm guessing it was around 2006.

Oops, I meant to say July 18th 2011
Scott Hanna
PBXS-JHBZ, PASB-3WXR, PAHZ-AMGR, PAGA-6HLJ

2 ots silver, 1 ots pro, 1 extra studio, karaoke

Dr.J

Quote from: Nicolee on August 13, 2012, 10:09:24 PM
I like for example if you have items in the prepare panel and remove it for a short while when enabled again it remembers, maybe the same could be applied if you could temporary reduced the screen to two panes for better search functionality, and then re-enable to check previously played items.

I believe it does exactly what you are asking for, or maybe I don't understand specifically what you are asking for? Try "x"ing out of one of your panels then re-enabling it, it's all there. Pretty cool in my books. Hopefully what you're looking for.

Nicolee

Quote from: Dr.J on August 14, 2012, 10:14:41 AM
I believe it does exactly what you are asking for, or maybe I don't understand specifically what you are asking for? Try "x"ing out of one of your panels then re-enabling it, it's all there. Pretty cool in my books. Hopefully what you're looking for.

Indeed it does my good sir, I managed to reduce it to 3 panes, just didn't see the other 'x' to reduce it to two panes...

That will help alot in selecting the right track...

PDI's :

OtsAV Pro : PAAA-BF4B (OtsJuke since Nov 2000)
OtsAV Pro : PAB5-KQL8 (OtsAV Pro)