Unsure of Upgrade Policy

Started by djba, July 26, 2012, 03:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djba

Hi all,

It looks like Esperance is getting close. I feel pretty D-U-M ( :p ) asking this question but I need a little help interpreting the OTS upgrade policy.  I have 2 licenses for OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+ 1.85 [with free upgrades to 2.0].  I know it is a free upgrade from these to Experance.

I also have 2 licenses for OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic 1.85 [which I upgraded from OtsDJ Silver]. Does anyone know if it will be a free upgrade to Esperance for these?  I have read the information on the OTS website a couple of times and I am still not sure.
Bill Andre
Great Oldies DJ
Woodstock, Georgia, USA
greatoldiesdj@gmail.com
http://greatoldiesdj.com

Dale James

Quote from: djba on July 26, 2012, 03:49:27 PM
I have 2 licenses for OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+ 1.85 [with free upgrades to 2.0].  I know it is a free upgrade from these to Experance.

Correct

Quote from: djba on July 26, 2012, 03:49:27 PM
I also have 2 licenses for OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic 1.85 [which I upgraded from OtsDJ Silver]. Does anyone know if it will be a free upgrade to Esperance for these?  I have read the information on the OTS website a couple of times and I am still not sure.

I believe these licenses are not eligible for free upgrades, but it appears there could be a promotion to upgrade at a reduced rate, details of which will more than likely be advised on 'release day'.
Yesterday's Gone - Move On Up!
www.dalecaffrey.com
www.audiobasehk.com

Keith

I read the email and i am slightly confused, i understand the release of Esperance is now imminent and Ots are offering a last minute discount if you purchase now but with the release due in the next few days what harm would it have down to give us a teaser of some of the new features we can expect? Why would someone part with their money without knowing what extra features they are going to get?
I do get confused over Ots marketing policies which lets them down but that said I am hoping we are not let down with Esperance after all the waiting  :)

Keith

Jigger

Kieth they never give teasers. Not Long now.
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro
PDI PBQ4-BH3P x 1 OtsAV Pro

Mike Sinclair

It's driving me crazy! Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!

Jumpin' Jeff

Only a few more hours to gooooo.....  :thumbsup:

>~131 hours.... :laugh:
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Jumpin' Jeff

Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

snowman

:djsmilie:  Hang on The Questions will soon Fly  I don't need another licence yet just hope they offer the upgrade as part of and under the 1.85 Release .

Snowman
For the coolest music dance with the Snowman.

cprman67

Jeff, that timer is awesome....I have it on my home page now, I know.... I'm pathetic... :wowza:

Greg Frasier

Jeff, nice countdown clock. It bring up a question for you guys (way off topic). I want to make my computer clock a larger font, different color. I used to use Tclock but there doesn't appear to be a recent version of it. Anyone know of one?