Light Controllers

Started by Mike Sinclair, July 09, 2012, 12:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

discodonal.com

Have a look at the Ots File chunks and there is a light controller chunk so something is coming .. Just not sure when???

I use American DJ mydmx to control my lights from a second laptop which is also my back up laptop should something go wrong with my live gig machine. Works well for me.

cprman67

What software program do you use with your ADJ controller? Or did software come with it?

Jumpin' Jeff

Quote from: discodonal.com on July 10, 2012, 06:59:44 PM
Have a look at the Ots File chunks and there is a ligh controller chunk so something is coming .. Just not sure when???

There is? I don't see a dimmed reference in the latest Studio release, and have studied the Ots file format quite closely.

Where do you find this elusive chunk info?
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

discodonal.com

Jammin' Adam

Nope, I see that greyed out too in Studio, been there quite a long time. It even shows (greyed out) at the song level too.
Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V

Jumpin' Jeff

Thanks discodonal. I recently ran a menu scan of studio, and it didn't show up, so I thought I was dreaming. I forgot it was in the context menu.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

Hayd

I hope you guys are right about lighting control it would be nice to ditch my bulky DMX controller  :thumbsup:

SoundWave

I always thought that a second (touch) monitor would be best for a light controller interface.
Neil Hill - SoundWave Music
OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic
PDI=PA1C-EX89

Stress_Magnet

Look in the chunks section in ots studio there is one called lighting control!!!!!!
--------------------
Brian Morris
Listen to The Music Mobile Roadshow
1st Record Played as a Jock 10538 Overture
by Electric Light Orchestra

PB2E-1FHS   OtsBoomBox    x2
PA5X-W6B2  OtsAVDJ Pro    x3
PBG8-7GWH  Karaoke          x1

Jigger

That will be ther for when they release it
Ron
PDI PAAA-BE42 x 2 OtsAV Pro