Mixtrack Pro with OtsAV

Started by clintnovak, July 27, 2011, 11:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintnovak

So we got a Mixtrack Pro, but want to use it with OtsAV and not with VDJ.  Is it possable?  We cant get it to work yet but were hoping with some help we could make it happen.

Jammin' Adam

Just an ordinary average guy, who built an ordinary average computer, and uses it to play some ordinary average music, using a very extraordinary and extremely above average software called OtsAV. Which gives an ordinary average person, some extraordinary and  better than average multimedia enjoyment, to supplement an otherwise ordinary average lifestyle.

OtsAV PDI's:
PAAA-BGGD | PBSB-FQ1N | PA31-FB5V

clintnovak

Alright, got the file.  What do I do with it now?

clintnovak

Ok I think I got it working and figuring out how to use it.  Fee questions.

1. How do I get the cue to work in my headphones?

2. Does the loop feature not work?  I see its listed as video controls.

Thanks much for your help!

lee miran

Quote from: clintnovak on July 28, 2011, 03:33:15 AM
Ok I think I got it working and figuring out how to use it.  Fee questions.

1. How do I get the cue to work in my headphones?

2. Does the loop feature not work?  I see its listed as video controls.

Thanks much for your help!

1.  I only own the Mixtrack and not the Pro, which has a built-in sound interface... Sorry can't help you.
2.  Looping is currently not possible in OtsAv, so there is no mapping for it.  Therefore the buttons were re-assigned.

clintnovak

LoL Damn!  We are very heavy in to the videos, slides, and ticker that otsAV offers, and dont like any other DJ program.  We desided to break in to the hardware controlers for the looping effect.

Does this mean that no controler will do it?  Is it something that Ots will get in the future?

Jumpin' Jeff

Possibly.... There is speculation that Looping and sampling is what will be coming in the next release around September this year.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7