slide show

Started by TMSOriginal, March 03, 2010, 09:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMSOriginal

Quick question:
I use the slide show function a lot and need to change from one show to another -- is there a way to do it without having the Ots logo pop up for a moment during the transition?  Or is there a way to sub my logo for the Ots logo?

Thanks!

Have a SUPER day!

Sincerely,
Todd M. Stein
Owner of TMS Originals LLC
dba
LIVE SUPER D.J. SERVICE
(Music Videos & More!)
and
WE DELIVER ENTERTAINMENT
(DJs, Bands, Comedians, Magicians, Music Videos, Karaoke, Audio/Video/Lighting Rentals/Installs & More!)
ToddStein@LiveSuperDJ.com
515-707-4645

--30--
Have a SUPER day!

Sincerely,
Todd M. Stein
dba
LIVE SUPER D.J. SERVICE
(Music Videos & More!)
and
WE DELIVER ENTERTAINMENT
(DJs, Bands, Comedians, Music Videos, Karaoke, Audio/Video/Lighting, Marketing/Promotions & More!)
515-707-4645

DJ Todd Stein: a co-founder of the Iowa Mobile DJ Network (IAMDJN)

--30--

Jumpin' Jeff

Sorry Todd, but not to my knowledge on both points.
Jeff Main

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time. 
Abraham Lincoln

OtsAV license holder for life.
PDI: OtsAV TV Broadcaster PARC-KHY7

TMSOriginal

Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.  Bummer, but that's what I thought.  Worth checking here though!  :)

Have a good one.
Have a SUPER day!

Sincerely,
Todd M. Stein
dba
LIVE SUPER D.J. SERVICE
(Music Videos & More!)
and
WE DELIVER ENTERTAINMENT
(DJs, Bands, Comedians, Music Videos, Karaoke, Audio/Video/Lighting, Marketing/Promotions & More!)
515-707-4645

DJ Todd Stein: a co-founder of the Iowa Mobile DJ Network (IAMDJN)

--30--

robbie1876

This is a minor annoyance of mine too, we add and remove slides to the slideshow folder all the time, and having to hit the 'Apply' button in the Slideshow Config seems to be the only way to get the new slides to refresh to Ots (or the deleted ones to stop showing). But hitting Apply causes the logo to flash on screen, which just doesn't look as professional as it could.

Dale James

I do quite a few corporate gigs & weddings, which normally require almost constant use of the slideshow during cocktails & dinner.

I always ask for a copy of the clients images in advance, so that I can run through and crop/edit where required. I also make up 2 or 3 mini movies (60-120 secs) from the images supplied and put them in an album linked with at least a dozen audio tracks that I know I will play during cocktails/dinner.

Then, if new images (eg. photo shots of guests) need to be added during the function, I can show an images mini movie with relevant music track whilst I load the new images and apply.
Yesterday's Gone - Move On Up!
www.dalecaffrey.com
www.audiobasehk.com

JohnnyTheFox

Quote from: robbie1876 on March 05, 2010, 10:09:12 AM
This is a minor annoyance of mine too, we add and remove slides to the slideshow folder all the time, and having to hit the 'Apply' button in the Slideshow Config seems to be the only way to get the new slides to refresh to Ots (or the deleted ones to stop showing). But hitting Apply causes the logo to flash on screen, which just doesn't look as professional as it could.

To avoid flashing up the Ots logo during a slide folder refresh, hit "Apply" while a video is playing.
OtsAV DJ Pro-Classic+ [with free upgrades to 2.0] - PDI:PBH1-543J - 2 licenses
OtsAV TV Broadcaster - PDI:PB2Y-JZR1
OtsAV Radio Broadcaster - PDI:PAPE-H3HR
OtsAV Radio Webcaster - PDI:PBPK-TP67
OtsTurntables Silver - PDI:PA3C-KLZY

'The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine' - Abraham Lincoln